- Jon Selame featured in Media Buyer & Planner Today
- Out of Home America Wilkins Media recent growth featured in several publications
- OOHA CEO interviewed by Boston.com’s Global Business Hub
- Out of Home America adds analytics, surges in market
- Out of Home America acquires Wilkins Media
- OOHA Releases New Brand Identity
- OOHA Hosts TAB Out of Home Ratings Luncheon
- OOHA offers outdoor planning tool
Apr 19,2012On March 6, 2012, ooha hosted a luncheon at the Hartford Club to present the out-of-home industry's new media measurement statistic, TAB Out of Home Ratings ("OOH Ratings"). OOH Ratings goes a step further than any other media measurement statistic and actually measures the likelihood of the target audience viewing the insertion.
OOH Ratings is the result of a $25mm investment made by the outdoor industry and five years of research. In attendance were media planners and buyers from many of the leading advertising agencies in the Northeast as well as representatives from Barrett Outdoor, CBS, ClearChannel and Lamar.
TAB Out of Home Ratings allows advertisers to target their specific demographic to the exact unit structure. The industry is excited to continue to roll out this data across transit in 2013.